A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 8: Walking on Sunshine

Today was a beautiful day! It didn't feel like Fall today, and though I love me some Fall, today was a perfect reminder that Spring days make everyone happy. It really felt like Spring today.... the windwos were open, people were cheery, and the kids were wild with "Spring" fever. When I pulled out of school today, I was painfully blinded by the sun and happily reached for my sunglasses. But, it was hard to be upset about anything today (except for a very quickly approaching report card due date). On my drive home, I was most excited to take Maizey for a walk and enjoy the sunshine one last time. I have a feeling today is one of the last days we will see the happy yellow fellow for a while. So, Maizey and I chased some leaves this afternoon, barked at some passers-by and jealously watched the carefree children play in the park. I've put my sunglasses away for now, but hope to see them again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment