A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 9: Here!

It's my most favorite text message that I get regularly... "here!" My chauffeur, and best friend, letting me know that my chariot awaits outside. Driving by myself seems wrong now, and I often find myself calling my favorite carpool buddy if I find myself alone on the highway. Though this morning was an ordinary morning of two friends driving to work together, sipping their coffees and catching up on the past days' events... there was a touch of extra happiness today in that car. Because both our schedules have been so busy, we haven't been able to carpool for several days. So today was a reunion of sorts, and I enjoyed every minute of it! I feel blessed to have a friend like Adrienne who can laugh with me when I make a fool of myself, cry with me when I feel overwhelmed, drive me around when it's snowing and I'm too scared, and make my dreaded commute something to look forward to. Thanks for making me smile today, Adesy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment