A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 26: Productive Patty

Today, I am declaring myself Productive Patty! My "To Do" list is crumpled up and in the trash, and it feels fabulous. I mustered up the courage to do some holiday shopping this morning (the thought of Black Friday makes my skin crawl) before the crowds got wild again, and I have completed nearly all my holiday shopping! Presents are wrapped and some have even been mailed!



Maizey also had a very productive day. She had her first haircut today! While we were up north this week, she accidentally ran into the lake while chasing a ball. Needless to say, she was stinky, had tons of mats in her hair and couldn't see because her dreads were so long! It took three hours for them to brush out the knots, and they even had to shave some! She looks pretty funny, but it's impossible not to smile when she's looking so darn fluffy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment